Focused on small QoL changes to prepare for Playthrough 2019. Find our booth at the Raleigh Convention Center March 30th – 31st.
Changes to GunnRunner
- Dashing into small areas and over gaps is easier.
- Collisions with the Basic enemy are more consistent and should result in less unfair deaths.
- Proficient difficulty levels opened and 7 new levels added.
- Difficulty adjusted for various levels
- Player starting direction can now be modified in editor
- Facing direction applied to appropriate levels in current worlds
- Fly enemy pellets should communicate their effective range better.
- Range of pellets have also been reduced
- Crawl enemy mines have a small delay before becoming deadly
- Player can no longer dash into enemies with shields to destroy them
- This mechanic was never used and only confused most players