- Gun no longer stops shooting when held down. Instead, fire rate slows and accuracy decreases
- Animations re-sprited for landing, fast-falling, jumping, and dashing
- Reduced fast-fall speed
- Window to input fast-fall increased to just before peak jump
- There is now a very short time between pressing shoot and the player actually shooting
- This is is too reduce firing in unintended directions
- Shot SFX will now pitch lower the longer you hold the fire button
- Dashing from a fast-fall will always produce a max dash
- Jump buffer added when attempting to jump while player is under a ceiling
- The jump will occur after the player clears the ceiling
- Beamer added
- Can be toggled to always on
- Can be rotated
- Floatee added
- Can adjust direction and speed
- Can be set to stationary
- Motion Gate added
- Set toggle key for specific doors
- Pelter added
- Can set shooting speed (0.75 second intervals)
- Can set shooting angle
- Line indicators for toggle objects and doors now has dark -> color gradient. Dark always starting at the toggle and going to the door.
- Editor will warn if user will paste objects out of bounds
- A grid overlay can be toggled
- Current editor level name and level size now appears on the info bar
- Removed budget constraints
- Cursor position is always shown
- NEW Beamer!
- Will blast lasers at you if you get too close.
- NEW Floatee!
- Friendly floating platforms that will assist you along the way.
- NEW Motion Gate!
- Pass through triggers that will open doors
- Will detect the player, enemies, and floatees
- NEW Pelter!
- Stationary enemy that fires at a constant rate
- Shifter will not expand if player is colliding with it
- New musical scores for each world
- New music for editor
- New music for level select
- Depending on world completion, players can now select a tile theme from extras menu
- Can view Level Times by navigating to extras on the main menu
- Levels generate extra details
- Level backgrounds generate on load and match theme
- Level select visuals update
- Grass applied to sides of block represent level objective completion
- Deploy animation for Heavy Enemy is cancelled if the player lands on top before shooting animation
- Considering adjustments to levels and new world sets, the alpha season (00) has been reset
- Added Expert difficulty with 18 new levels
- Added Master difficulty with 20 new levels
- Added 2 new levels in Novice
- “Juts” and “Outbox”
- Added 1 new level to Proficient
- “Air Circuit”
- Changes made to “The Basics”, “Osmosis”, “Topsy Turvy”, “Bit More”, and “Shooting the Breeze”
- Moved levels to Competent
- “Block Me One More Time” and “Alternation”
- Moved levels to Proficient
- “Wing Chaser” and “Edge Out”
- Moved levels to Expert
- “Close Quarter Clockwork” and “Gunrobatics”
- Added GrandRunner difficulty with 10 new levels
Various bug fixes and visual improvements.